httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: how to best implement my own connection pool
Date Sat, 18 Feb 2012 12:27:30 GMT

On 18 Feb 2012, at 01:53, Sam Carleton wrote:

> Basically what I am looking for is the same basic connection pooling that
> is implemented in the mod_dbd.  Is there an easy way to do this, or will I
> simple need to get into the internals of the mod_dbd to figure out what it
> is doing and do it myself.

Skimming through your post, it's not clear what you want that mod_dbd
doesn't provide.  Why not focus on that question?  Once you've identified
the gap, one approach might be to enhance mod_dbd, and if anything
of general interest emerges, maybe propose it for inclusion upstream?

The other answer is, the easy way is to use apr_reslist, which is what
mod_dbd does.

--
Nick Kew