httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Townsend <martin.towns...@power-oasis.com>
Subject Re: A few questions on Input Filters
Date Fri, 13 Jan 2012 16:24:35 GMT
Thanks Joe for the info, my input filter is now behaving itself again.
I've not seen any FLUSH buckets yet so I doubt I will as we are running
the bare minimum of modules.  I'll let you know if I do though.
One last question, when I don't see the EOS bucket should I return a
certain APR_ error code to say the POST request hasn't finished yet. I'm
currently return APR_OK and this seems to work.

Cheers,
Martin.