httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Joshua Kissoon <joshuakiss...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: hey
Date Fri, 09 Dec 2011 14:29:03 GMT
hey imran, i don't have the time right now to explain this to you, however
for my final year project, i did an apache module, and i have an SVN commit
with commented code of a basic module shell. Would you like a copy of this?
I'm sure you can find your way from there after spending some time
exploring the module.

Regards
Joshua