httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Oğuzhan TOPGÜL <oguzhantop...@gmail.com>
Subject basic example shared memory code
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2011 09:26:27 GMT
Hi guys, I'm trying to learn shared memory and mutex concepts and i need an
example shared memory apache module code that was written in c.
I found some codes, but none of them is working properly. I'm using ubuntu
10.10 as a development environment. Do you have any basic codes like shared
memory counter or etc.
If you can send me a working example, i'll be appreciated because i'm very
very confused and stuck about shared memory concepts. I just need a basic
example code snippet

thanks

Oğuzhan TOPGÜL