httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Oğuzhan TOPGÜL <oguzhantop...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: basic example shared memory code
Date Tue, 22 Nov 2011 20:25:23 GMT
hey guys,
i'm in terrible with these shared memory.
I tried to write a basic module by looking at the examples that basic
module just holds a counter and prints it to the client.
when i compile the code attached, i got no error messages. But in apache
error.log file i got
lots of
[notice] child pid 32653 exit signal Segmentation fault (11)
and my module does not working.
if you have time to look at my code and send me your advices i'll be
appreciated. Because i'm getting crazy about these shared memory concepts.
I just want to define a global variable and process it in each request from
different sources.

Regards,
Oğuzhan TOPGÜL