httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Reza Shadmani <rshdw...@yahoo.com>
Subject module development suggestion request
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2011 08:14:47 GMT
Dear all,
I am an experienced C programmer and would like to write a module for Apache platform to
accomplish following requirements:

- receiving raw TCP traffic destined from connected clients.
- retain the connections established for a long time.
- process incomming TCP traffic based on customized protocol.

To do above I leverage Apache APR and MPM architecture but would like to bypass all those
http request response processing. The final idea is to create a pure TCP traffic server based
on
Apache MPM.

Give me a clue where to start... I kindly please to receive your hints and experience in this
matter.

Regards,
Sivo