httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Suneet Shah <suneetshah2...@gmail.com>
Subject Question about Setting Request Headers and Mod-Headers
Date Sun, 11 Sep 2011 05:36:54 GMT
Hello,

I am new to creating apache modules.  I need to create a module very similar
to mod_headers where I need to add headers to a request. However, instead of
getting the headers from a config file I need to get it the details from my
database.   I am trying to see if its possible to update mod_headers for
this but I am not sure which functions I should be updating.

It looks like either header_cmd()  or header_inout_cmd() are the right place
for this.

Would any one have any suggestions on how to approach this?
I tried to log debug information using the function below, but I am not
seeing anything in the logs files either, hence this message.

Thanks in advance - any guidance would be appreciated.