httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Ray Morris <supp...@bettercgi.com>
Subject Re: po
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2011 15:16:35 GMT
> this code has to run crazy fast and has lots of mileage on it.
> OK given the stack-trace above it's hard for me to figure out
> a path back from my module.

Why not run the test without your new module loaded?
That sems like a far simpler and more reliable indication
of whether the issue is in the code with "mileage on it" or
in the new code.

> Hmmm...don't know what happened to that subject line "po".
> Not what I meant to type, obviously!

Another O would have been quite embarassing wouldn't it.
--
Ray Morris
support@bettercgi.com

http://www.bettercgi.com/strongbox/