httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Abo <t...@hitech.com>
Subject RE: mod_proxy_fdpass + httpd-2.2.19
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2011 07:48:39 GMT

Does the module data that you pass to ap_get_module_config() have the constants MODULE_MAGIC_NUMBER_MAJOR
and MODULE_MAGIC_NUMBER_MINOR in the first two elements? I think that is where the 20051115
should be coming from. The module name should be in that structure too. Maybe you are using
compiler switches that are making int be 32 bit instead of 64 bit--thus confusing the data
in the structure?