httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Zaid Amireh <tum...@gmail.com>
Subject mod_proxy and modified headers in filters.
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2011 08:29:32 GMT
Hello,

I'm writing a module for Apache 2.2 that changes the content and thus needs to set a new C-L
header, all is working perfectly for static files and content generated from content handlers
(PHP & Ruby Passenger Phusion), an issue arose when testing with mod_proxy, it seems that
any changes the module does to the HTTP headers are being ignored by mod_proxy.

mod_proxy keeps serving the headers it first got from the backend source and disregards any
changes my module does, is it possible to change the headers in this case?

virtually yours

Zaid