httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From milad rezai <>
Subject I need some idea about one unusual module with threaded communication :
Date Sun, 21 Aug 2011 14:57:58 GMT
How can I communicate between different thread (one thread per client)?

Problem : I need to develop a module with persistent connections, I have two
kind of clients : one of them persistently sends data on connection and
another must use and get from first kind of connections and place on his
socket for feeding his client?

Now how can I handle this type of module? Is Apache module development
platform enough for writing this?

Milad Rezaei Fili,
Senior software management of NCC(National Cryptography Center).