httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Noordhuis <i...@bnoordhuis.nl>
Subject Re: mod_proxy and modified headers in filters.
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2011 12:56:37 GMT
On Mon, Aug 8, 2011 at 10:29, Zaid Amireh <tumbak@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm writing a module for Apache 2.2 that changes the content and thus needs to set a
new C-L header, all is working perfectly for static files and content generated from content
handlers (PHP & Ruby Passenger Phusion), an issue arose when testing with mod_proxy, it
seems that any changes the module does to the HTTP headers are being ignored by mod_proxy.

> mod_proxy keeps serving the headers it first got from the backend source and disregards
any changes my module does, is it possible to change the headers in this case?

Yes. Have a look at proxy_hook_fixups() in mod_proxy.h.