httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Massimo Manghi <massimo.man...@unipr.it>
Subject Re: New Module - Needs approving
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2011 11:04:50 GMT
since my registration triggered a little activity about this service
and
you guys are up to improve the approval process  I want to bring to
your
attention a detail of the module registration form that might need a
little massage.

The Apache Version flags are not restored in the form when data are
reloaded from the db for update or upon insert of new data, leaving the
user with no clue about the flags values that are actually stored in
the db.

  -- Massimo