httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From yokota <yok...@passlogy.com>
Subject sending POST data to mod_proxy read once from bucket brigade
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2011 02:12:28 GMT
Hello all,

I would like to write a kind of authentication module such as:

1. ap_hook_check_user_id() function hooks my auth_function.
2. in my auth_function, POST data is read from bucket brigade.
3. if the POST data is validated in my auth_function,
all the POST data is poured to mod_proxy module.
4. if POST data is not validated in my auth_function,
an error page is send to the user.

Now I have a problem.
When I take the POST data from bucket brigade in my auth_function,
I can not send the POST data to mod_proxy.
(in mod_proxy, POST data is NULL.)

What should I do to send POST data to mod_proxy
that have been read once in my module.

I tried to find any question looks like mine in this mailinglist, but
mails are huge, and I could not find it.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Many thanks in advance.

Yokota