httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: mod_proxy_fdpass + httpd-2.2.19
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2011 19:14:17 GMT
On 03.08.2011 09:48, Tony Abo wrote:
> [...]
and MODULE_MAGIC_NUMBER_MINOR in the first two elements? I think that is where the 20051115
should be coming from. The module name should be in that structure too. Maybe you are using
compiler switches that are making int be 32 bit instead of 64 bit--thus confusing the data
in the structure?

Trunk uses

AP_DECLARE_MODULE(proxy_fdpass) = {
    STANDARD20_MODULE_STUFF,

The 2.2. branch uses:

module AP_MODULE_DECLARE_DATA proxy_connect_module = {
    STANDARD20_MODULE_STUFF,

The change for trunk was necessary to support per module log levels.

Although the page is meant for upgrading and not for backporting,

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/trunk/en/developer/new_api_2_4.html

might be useful for you.

Regards,

Rainer