httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Henrik Strand <henrik.str...@axis.com>
Subject Re: mod_proxy_fdpass + httpd-2.2.19
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2011 08:27:23 GMT
Hi Nick,

Yes, that's right.

// AP_DECLARE_MODULE(proxy_fdpass) = {
module AP_MODULE_DECLARE_DATA proxy_fdpass = {
    STANDARD20_MODULE_STUFF,
    NULL,                       /* create per-directory config structure
*/
    NULL,                       /* merge per-directory config structures
*/
    NULL,                       /* create per-server config structure */
    NULL,                       /* merge per-server config structures */
    NULL,                       /* command apr_table_t */
    register_hooks              /* register hooks */
};

Would it be possible to backport the macro, or relevant parts of it, in
order to initiate the module?

Best Regards,
Henrik