httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Jodi Bosa <jodib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: input filters called again after Handler returns
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2011 19:48:14 GMT
On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 3:11 AM, Sorin Manolache <sorinm@gmail.com> wrote:

> At the end of the request processing chain, apache places a function
>  that clears the request body.
> (ap_finalize_request_protocol->ap_discard_request_body).

Not sure what you mean.  Are you saying that something may have caused the
request body not to be cleared?  Shouldn't a Handler returning 302 be ok?

On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 3:11 AM, Sorin Manolache <sorinm@gmail.com> wrote:

> Your inut filter should place an EOS bucket in the brigade or return
> something else than APR_SUCCESS in this second invocation.

The first time the Input filters are invoked, the last bucket in the brigade
is already an EOS bucket - but I did try as you suggested and tried adding
an EOS bucket at tail anyways - no change.
As well, no change if my input filter returns DECLINED for 2nd invocation
(e.g. checking if mode != GET_LINE).