httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Jodi Bosa <>
Subject input filters called again after Handler returns
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2011 00:56:51 GMT
I'm encountering a strange interaction between modules (including my own).
When I track it down, it appears that input filters are called after the
handler is finished which results in 2 bodies in the response.

In other words, this is what appears to be happening:
        Input filters called with AP_MODE_GETLINE (for each HTTP request
        Handler called and returns 302
        input filters called with AP_MODE_READBYTES and 8192

I've placed logging in ap_internal_*_redirect() and removed all related
modules to see if one was a problem - yet the same issue happens.

Thanks for any help.