httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Maurizio Totti <maurizio.to...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Add a variable on http header
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2011 18:09:14 GMT
2011/6/6 Ray Morris <support@bettercgi.com>:
> PHP is often used as the handler. The handler is the module which
> generates the content, so there can be only one per request. If you
> are trying to run your module when PHP scripts were called, that
> definitely sounds like your module may not be a handler and should
> not pretend to be one. What exactly does your module do?

My last target (this test is usefull to) is to:
- Get REMOTE_USER http variable generated by mod_kerb module;
- Use the content to do a query on ldap server (ADS win2k3 DC)
retrieving: cn, mail and displayName (MS-Exch);
- Put the results on http request variables for using on php
application (WordPress).

This module is a first test to begin the approach Apache modules :-)

Thanks.

--
Maurizio Totti