httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Maurizio Totti <maurizio.to...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Add a variable on http header
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2011 14:14:29 GMT
2011/6/6 Simone Caruso <info@simonecaruso.com>:
> Changing,in line 22, from 'headers_in' to 'headers_out' make your module work in
> my test env only for non-html content.
>
> Of course i set "SetHandler getadsldap" in my conf.

Hi at all,
@Ben Noordhuis: I had tried all of them to test all the possibility. I
don't get any error (in error.log on debug log level) but the
USER_VAR2 isn't in my http header. Yes I've found the source code of
this module, but my test code it's very more easy, and I've not found
what I have lost :-(

@Sorin Manolache & @Simone Caruso: Ops... :-(
It's correct now, but no change in my http response. My backend's test
it's done with phpinfo() function. Maybe it's a wrong method?

Thanks at all for your help :-)
Regards

--
Maurizio Totti