httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Neil McKee <neil.mc...@inmon.com>
Subject Re: Module External Configuration
Date Mon, 20 Jun 2011 20:29:13 GMT
In the mod-sflow implementation I have one thread responsible for reading in new configuration
as it changes and writing it to a shared-memory area where the worker-processes/threads can
pick it up whenever it changes.   I don't know if that is the best way or not,  but it's one
data point for you.   Source code is here:

http://mod-sflow.googlecode.com

Neil