httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Ray Morris <supp...@bettercgi.com>
Subject Re: Add a variable on http header
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2011 18:16:01 GMT
>  My last target (this test is usefull to) is to:
- Get REMOTE_USER http variable generated by mod_kerb module;
- Use the content to do a query on ldap server (ADS win2k3 DC)
retrieving: cn, mail and displayName (MS-Exch);

That sounds a lot more like authorization phase than content generation.
See ap_hook_auth_checker and ap_hook_access_checker. I could also
see it as a filter, but it's definitely not creating the content, so
it's not handler.
--
Ray Morris
support@bettercgi.com