httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Ray Morris <supp...@bettercgi.com>
Subject Re: Add a variable on http header
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2011 16:01:00 GMT
> I have selected the "handler" way instead "filter".
> The module set USER_VAR2 on http header, but not in conjunction with
> PHP script.

PHP is often used as the handler. The handler is the module which
generates the content, so there can be only one per request. If you
are trying to run your module when PHP scripts were called, that
definitely sounds like your module may not be a handler and should
not pretend to be one. What exactly does your module do?
--
Ray Morris
support@bettercgi.com

http://www.bettercgi.com/strongbox/