httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Niko Goutte <ngou...@hotmail.com>
Subject Get Parameter from httpd.conf
Date Thu, 26 May 2011 14:18:29 GMT

Hi,

I am currently implementing a module and for each HTTP GET request, I need to check its validity
from another server.
I want to put these specific IP/Port parameters into httpd.conf.
Thus, each time a receive a GET request:
1/ I get specific IP/Port server values from httpd.conf.
2/ My module connects to distant server and gets all information.
3/ Then, my module is able to answer to its request.

Can someone explain me how to do this ?
What should I write in the httpd.conf and how I can get these values from my module ?

Thank you,
Nicolas.