httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Hardy Griech <nt...@mardys.de>
Subject Re: mod_gnutls and mod_proxy (TLS termination)
Date Wed, 04 May 2011 15:50:11 GMT
On 03.05.2011 21:48, Ben Noordhuis wrote:
:
> Hardy, when and where are you registering your optional functions?
> mod_proxy looks them up in the post_config phase so they must have
> been registered by then. register_hooks is a good place for it.
:

Sorry, my fault.  I focused on ssl_proxy_enable() which is not called in
my case.  ssl_engine_disable() does the job.

So my problem is hopefully solved.

Disadvantage of this solution is, that mod_ssl and mod_gnutls cannot be
loaded simultaneously.

Many thanks again for your help, Ben.

Hardy

PS:
> Can you perhaps post or link to your code?

I hope, I will get my modifications into the official mod_gnutls source