httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Hardy Griech <nt...@mardys.de>
Subject Re: mod_gnutls and mod_proxy (TLS termination)
Date Mon, 02 May 2011 18:51:37 GMT
On 29.04.2011 11:09, Ben Noordhuis wrote:
:
> Alternatively, compile Apache and mod_gnutls with -g -O0 and run it
> with `gdb --args httpd -X -e debug`. Put a breakpoint on the
> pre_connection hook and take it from there.
:

Thanks to your hints, I've now found the problematic line of code.

Originally it was:

     if(c->remote_addr->hostname)
       /* Connection initiated by Apache (mod_proxy) => ignore */
       return OK;

Modifying it to :

     if(c->remote_addr->hostname  ||
             apr_strnatcmp(c->remote_ip,c->local_ip) == 0) {
       /* Connection initiated by Apache (mod_proxy) => ignore */
       return OK;
     }

solves the proxy issues.

Now my concern is, how can I reliably catch the condition that the
connection has been initiated by mod_proxy.  Any ideas?

Hardy