httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Noordhuis <>
Subject Re: Changing request method
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2011 16:11:44 GMT
On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 05:55, Jason Cwik <> wrote:
> The problem is that wherever I try to insert my filter, I don't ever seem to see the
request, I only get one bucket that contains the body.  Should I be using something other
than the register input filter hook? (and then SetInputFilter in httpd.conf)

I assume you register your filter in your module's register_hooks
callback? Does your filter handle mode=AP_MODE_GETLINE?

> In the module source, r->method is const and the comments say "look, but don't touch".
That said, besides breaking the limit directive will it work?

It's poor form but it works.

You mentioned that handling it from a sub-request made the request
being processed twice. Have you looked at how mod_auth_form handles

View raw message