httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Joshua Marantz <>
Subject Re: KeepAlive -- why is it off by default?
Date Tue, 12 Apr 2011 02:37:19 GMT
Thanks Ben -- that's pretty compelling.  IMO the day when the general
population moves beyond pre-fork into an event-driven model cannot come soon

In fact, your observation is consistent with my experience with "httpd -X"
where the waterfall diagram in Firebug for a page refresh had approximately
7-second stairsteps -- I think 2 seconds for linger and 5 seconds for