httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Need information about Apache and Module development.
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2011 13:34:33 GMT

On 30 Mar 2011, at 13:59, Arnab Ganguly wrote:

> Dear All,

You've posted this three times now, and it's still no clearer what you want.

Either you're implementing something yourself, or you want to hire someone
to do a job for you.  If the latter then please say so!  If the former, you need to
figure out the problem and ask clear questions.  I could infer half a dozen
possible questions from your post, but an answer to any of them is unlikely
to help in the absence of clarity.

> We are planning for an enhancement of our servers.We are looking out if we
> write Apache module and use Apache to support the below requirements.

Yes you can.

If your application runs on HTTP then it might even be a good solution.

> We would like to use Apache

This looks like the beginning of a job spec.  One to discuss with your developer,
who may then ask more specific questions here when particular issues arise.

--
Nick Kew

Available for work, contract or permanent
http://www.webthing.com/~nick/cv.html