httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Joshua Marantz <jmara...@google.com>
Subject Re: Help with apr mutex
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2011 16:32:06 GMT
For convenience, you can look at these intriguing new facilities in the SVN
repo directly without downloading the tarball:

<http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/httpd/httpd/trunk/include/ap_socache.h?view=log>
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/httpd/httpd/trunk/include/ap_socache.h?view=markup
<http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/httpd/httpd/trunk/include/ap_socache.h?view=markup>
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/httpd/httpd/trunk/include/ap_slotmem.h?view=markup
<http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/httpd/httpd/trunk/include/ap_slotmem.h?view=markup>
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/httpd/httpd/trunk/modules/cache/mod_socache_shmcb.c?view=markup

<http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/httpd/httpd/trunk/modules/cache/mod_socache_shmcb.c?view=markup>Is
there any design doc or examples on how these can be used to, say, construct
a server-wide cache that can be accessed from any of the child processes in
(say) prefork mode?

Thanks!
-Josh