httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Joshua Marantz <jmara...@google.com>
Subject Re: Saving the original request URI ahead of a mod_rewrite
Date Sun, 13 Mar 2011 15:23:47 GMT
This is great data, Ben & Eric.

I'm a little worried about the "follow until" in terms of performance
(probably not really an issue most of the time) and vulnerability to other
modules corrupting state (for which mod_pagespeed would be blamed loudly on
twitter :)

So I'm still thinking of the using an early 'create_request' hook so that we
can propagate our 'notes' incrementally, but we should certainly be using
request->main in combination with request->prev to do the propagation if
that's the right thing to do.