httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Joshua Marantz <jmara...@google.com>
Subject Re: Saving the original request URI ahead of a mod_rewrite
Date Sun, 13 Mar 2011 03:08:57 GMT
A more detailed analysis of what happens in Apache for this testcase is
here: http://code.google.com/p/modpagespeed/issues/detail?id=234#c16

<http://code.google.com/p/modpagespeed/issues/detail?id=234#c16>The code
says "internal_internal_redirect" but it makes a new request.  I haven't had
a chance to debug whether the pool would be a good place to attach our copy
of the original uri.  I'll check that out as well as r->main.

Thanks for the suggestions.