httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: how to parse html content in handler
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2011 23:20:42 GMT
On Thu, 24 Mar 2011 22:58:07 +0800 (CST)
"Whut  Jia" <whut_jia@163.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> Thank you!
> But I want to parse a jsp page in my handler.How can I do it??
> Please help me! In my handler, I do a request (http://www.xxx/xxx.jsp)with libcurl,and
then parse returned response ,and draw some infomation.Please ask how to parse this jsp response???

Last time I looked, JSP 2 insisted on XML well-formedness,
and would work well under an XML parser.  You could dispense
with parsing altogether and just implement event handlers
under an existing parser such as mod_xmlns or mod_xml2.

JSP 1 was an SSI-like language.  It would be a little more
work, but mod_includes would be a good startingpoint.

--
Nick Kew

Available for work, contract or permanent.
http://www.webthing.com/~nick/cv.html