httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From MK ...@cognitivedissonance.ca>
Subject Re: how to parse html content in handler
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2011 19:20:32 GMT
On Thu, 24 Mar 2011 22:58:07 +0800 (CST)
"Whut  Jia" <whut_jia@163.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> Thank you!
> But I want to parse a jsp page in my handler.How can I do it??

I've never used .jps but it looks to me like all the processing
instructions are in the form <% instruction %>.  If that's the case,
the simple parser I mentioned in my other post rips xml style PI's,
which are in the form <? instruction ?>.  So a very simple tweak to
the source code would do that.

--
"Enthusiasm is not the enemy of the intellect." (said of Irving Howe)
"The angel of history[...]is turned toward the past." (Walter Benjamin)