httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Zeno Davatz <zdav...@gmail.com>
Subject mod_ruby on Apache for Windows 2.2.17
Date Fri, 11 Feb 2011 07:25:14 GMT
Hi

I am trying to debug mod_ruby to load in Apache for Windows. So far
Apache for Windows does start with mod_ruby.so but it seems that httpd
does not start correctly with mod_ruby enabled in Apache for Windows.

The steps I took to compile mod_ruby for Apache for Windows 2.2.17
with MinGW are here:

http://dev.ywesee.com/wiki.php/Apache/Libapr-1

The Apache Server-Info of my Windows Box is:

Module Name: mod_ruby.c
Content handlers: none
Configuration Phase Participation: Create Directory Config, Merge
Directory Configs, Create Server Config, Merge Server Configs
Request Phase Participation: none

The Apache-Server Info of my Linux-Box is:

Module Name: mod_ruby.c
Content handlers: yes
Configuration Phase Participation: Create Directory Config, Merge
Directory Configs, Create Server Config, Merge Server Configs
Request Phase Participation: Post-Read Request, Translate Name, Check
Access, Verify User ID, Verify User Access, Check Type, Fixups,
Content Handlers, Logging

So something clearly seems to be different between Windows and Linux.

I am willing to pay to get this fixed.

Best
Zeno