httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Jodi Bosa <jodib...@gmail.com>
Subject Filter to modify request headers
Date Tue, 25 Jan 2011 22:22:29 GMT
Hi,

What would be a good early hook to modify request headers that is _AFTER_
mod_ssl is finished decrypting request?

When I do a ap_add_input_filter() from a ap_hook_insert_filter() seems to
trigger really late (e.g. after quick_handler, post_read, etc...).

Ideally, I would prefer working with the simpler request_rec (and headers
tables) but I suspect I need to work with bucket brigades to be able to
change/affect the actual header values for other filters/handlers and so
need to be earlier.

Thanks