httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Joshua Marantz <>
Subject Re: Help trying to figure out why an output_filter is not called.
Date Thu, 06 Jan 2011 03:52:09 GMT
This has certainly gotten off topic :) has
lots of interesting opinions on the subject.

Having said that, mod_pagespeed's initial target is Apache because that's
the dominant server stack driving the web.  I'm optimistic that nginx will
also be a compelling opportunity at some point and I'm anxious to learn

Now -- back on topic -- this issue is tracked as for those
following along at home, and hopefully will be resolved shortly based on the
advise of the contributors to this thread.

Thanks again, everyone,