httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Joshua Marantz <jmara...@google.com>
Subject Re: Help trying to figure out why an output_filter is not called.
Date Wed, 05 Jan 2011 16:50:10 GMT
Thanks for all the responses.  I haven't tried to reproduce this at all --
this shows up on a site with a back-end infrastructure that I don't have
access to (e.g. PHP scripts).

But I'm inclined to go with Ben's suggestion of removing the mod_headers
filter (and also I think mod_expires) whenever I don't want my headers
messed with.  It has the virtue of leaving the headers in the correct state
in case a filter downstream to mine goes directly to the net, compared with
my current dependence on a late-running repair filter.

-Josh