httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Victor Ronin <victor.ro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hook end of connection
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2011 20:52:58 GMT
Nick,

Thanks.

 >Any cleanup registered on the child pool will run when the child quits,

>if that's any use to you.

This won't work for me (child usually serves many connection).

>Register a cleanup on the connection pool.

Got it. This will work.

Connection uses context pool and I thought initially, that it will be
cleaned only when some subsequent connection will be made. However,
I double check it now and It will be cleaned immediately when worker
will start waiting on next established connection.

Regards,
Victor