httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Victor Ronin <victor.ro...@gmail.com>
Subject Hook end of connection
Date Wed, 12 Jan 2011 19:49:53 GMT
Hi,

I need to write a module, which does something at the  beginning and at
the end of each connection. I found a hook to handle beginning of
connection -
ap_run_pre_connection. It's executed quite early, which works for me.

And I need to execute some actions prior or just after connection will
be closed. I looked a lot (reviewed whole connection processing - mpm,
server\connection, http module), but wasn't able to find appropriate
hook for that.

I would appreciate, if you know a method to handle that.

BTW. On note. Hooking end of request doesn't help me, because connection
could be in keepalive state, so additional requests will be served in
the same connection.

Regards,
Victor Ronin