httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Brian McQueen <mcqueenor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Doing left-over request processing at startup....
Date Tue, 28 Dec 2010 20:37:39 GMT
What I was imaging is all requests going through that same queue and
some daemon works the queue all the time.  The httpd is one interface
to the queue.  So there is no such hook required. Just start up the
queue drainer and start the httpd. Spikes won't take down the site.
Its a good design.

--
Sent from my mobile device

Make a Small Loan, Make a Big Difference - Check out Kiva.org to Learn How!