httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From whut_jia <whut_...@163.com>
Subject Re:Re: how to add mod_session_crypto into apache
Date Thu, 25 Nov 2010 02:30:14 GMT

At 2010-11-24 22:15:43,"Rainer Jung" <rainer.jung@kippdata.de> wrote:

>On 24.11.2010 13:57, whut_jia wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I want to add mod_session_crypto  into my apache server, so I run this command below
for configuring the source tree:
>> ./configur --prefix=/usr/local/apache2.3 --with-apr=/usr/local/apr --with-apr-util=/usr/local/apr
  --enable-mods-shared="all session_crypto"
>> But there are always these errors :
>>     checking apr_crypto.h usability ... no
>>     checking for apr_crypto.h ... no
>>     configure WARNING : Your APR does not include SSL/EVP        support
>>

>>   I can't find  this file(crypto.h) in my APR directory,so I copy this file from
APR website into my APR include directory.But these errors are not still resolved.
>> What should I do?
>
>mod_session_crypto needs crypto support in APR/APU. There is no version
>of APR or APU released until now, which has that support. If you want to
>experiment with mod_session_crypto, you need to either build apr-util
>(APU) from the head of the 1.4.x branch (and using e.g. the latest
>released APR 1.4), or using APR trunk, which contains APR and the
>previously separately released APU.
>
>APU 1.4.x is available for svn checkout at
>
>http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/apr/apr-util/branches/1.4.x/
>
>and if you prefer that way APR trunk is available at
>
>http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/apr/apr/trunk/
>
>Note that these are not released yet. To build them you will need a
>toolchain containing e.g. autoconf and run the buildconf scripts
>contained in the checkout.
>
>There's no way to add crypto support to your already existing
>/usr/local/apr.
>
>Regards,
>
>Rainer

Oh,My APR's version is released apr-1.4.2 .How do i build  apr-util  from the head of the
1.4.x branch.What is the 1.4.x branch,and where  I can download the 1.4.X branch source code.