httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Bosanko <p...@cornell.edu>
Subject Re: Howto unittest httpd modules?
Date Mon, 22 Nov 2010 21:36:22 GMT
Hi Edgar,

You might consider the perl test harness -- Apache::Test on CPAN.org.
mod_perl uses it. The test framework handles starting and stopping Apache,
sending HTTP requests via WWW::Mechanize, and validating test results.  It's
full of features, and maybe more complex than you want.  I like that I get
test results/errors inline in the Apache error_log along with my module's
logging which is very handy for troubleshooting.

Good luck,
Pete