httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Jodi Bosa <jodib...@gmail.com>
Subject Location header in Handler
Date Sat, 27 Nov 2010 23:53:01 GMT
I must be missing something.  I cannot seem to set headers in a handler.  I
am using the Location header thinking that it's the most obvious (I don't
really care about redirecting - just using Location for easy debugging).

static int testHandler(request_rec *r)
{
                                ap_set_content_type(r, "text/html");

                                apr_table_set(r->headers_out, "Location", "
http://ww.yahoo.com");
                                apr_table_set(r->err_headers_out,
"Location", "http://www.google.com");
        }

        return OK;
}

ap_hook_handler(testHandler, NULL, NULL, APR_HOOK_FIRST);