httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Ruppert ...@myarm.com>
Subject Re: Apache log modules
Date Fri, 26 Nov 2010 07:43:11 GMT
Hi Andrej,

the concept of a transaction is defined in the Application Response
Measurement (ARM) standard. The mod_arm4 implements an interface between
the Apache httpd and the ARM standard. ARM has the capability to
correlate transactions in distributed environments and with an ARM
enabled HTTP client you get all what you want.

Also we at MyARM are working on a firefox extension which will measure
any HTTP request sent by the browser and these transactions will be
correlated to any HTTP request measured in the apache httpd using the
mod_arm4 module.

Regards,
Stefan