httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: how to add mod_session_crypto into apache
Date Wed, 24 Nov 2010 14:15:43 GMT
On 24.11.2010 13:57, whut_jia wrote:
> Hi,
> I want to add mod_session_crypto  into my apache server, so I run this command below
for configuring the source tree:
> ./configur --prefix=/usr/local/apache2.3 --with-apr=/usr/local/apr --with-apr-util=/usr/local/apr
  --enable-mods-shared="all session_crypto"
> But there are always these errors :
>     checking apr_crypto.h usability ... no
>     checking for apr_crypto.h ... no
>     configure WARNING : Your APR does not include SSL/EVP        support
>

>   I can't find  this file(crypto.h) in my APR directory,so I copy this file from APR
website into my APR include directory.But these errors are not still resolved.
> What should I do?

mod_session_crypto needs crypto support in APR/APU. There is no version
of APR or APU released until now, which has that support. If you want to
experiment with mod_session_crypto, you need to either build apr-util
(APU) from the head of the 1.4.x branch (and using e.g. the latest
released APR 1.4), or using APR trunk, which contains APR and the
previously separately released APU.

APU 1.4.x is available for svn checkout at

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/apr/apr-util/branches/1.4.x/

and if you prefer that way APR trunk is available at

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/apr/apr/trunk/

Note that these are not released yet. To build them you will need a
toolchain containing e.g. autoconf and run the buildconf scripts
contained in the checkout.

There's no way to add crypto support to your already existing
/usr/local/apr.

Regards,

Rainer