httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From whut_jia <whut_...@163.com>
Subject how to add mod_session_crypto into apache
Date Wed, 24 Nov 2010 12:57:18 GMT
Hi,
I want to add mod_session_crypto  into my apache server, so I run this command below for configuring
the source tree:
./configur --prefix=/usr/local/apache2.3 --with-apr=/usr/local/apr --with-apr-util=/usr/local/apr
  --enable-mods-shared="all session_crypto"
But there are always these errors :
   checking apr_crypto.h usability ... no
   checking for apr_crypto.h ... no
   configure WARNING : Your APR does not include SSL/EVP        support

 I can't find  this file(crypto.h) in my APR directory,so I copy this file from APR website
into my APR include directory.But these errors are not still resolved.
What should I do?

Thanks.