httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives: October 2010

Site index · List index
Message listThread · Author · Date
Alexander Farber How to access client socket from a protocol handler Fri, 22 Oct, 21:08
Alexander Farber Re: How to access client socket from a protocol handler Fri, 22 Oct, 22:15
Alexander Farber Re: How to access client socket from a protocol handler Sat, 23 Oct, 06:21
Alexander Farber Re: How to access client socket from a protocol handler Sat, 23 Oct, 08:09
Alexander Farber Re: How to access client socket from a protocol handler Sat, 23 Oct, 08:13
Alexander Farber Re: How to access client socket from a protocol handler Sat, 23 Oct, 16:24
Alexander Farber Re: How to access client socket from a protocol handler Sat, 23 Oct, 22:00
Alexander Farber Re: How to access client socket from a protocol handler Sat, 23 Oct, 22:04
Alexander Farber Re: How to access client socket from a protocol handler Sun, 24 Oct, 09:09
Ben Noordhuis Re: New module for anonymous ip logging Tue, 05 Oct, 23:11
Ben Noordhuis Re: New module for anonymous ip logging Wed, 06 Oct, 08:49
Ben Noordhuis Re: Memory Pool Mon, 11 Oct, 14:36
Ben Noordhuis Re: Memory Pool Mon, 11 Oct, 15:08
Ben Noordhuis Re: Memory Pool Tue, 12 Oct, 09:29
Ben Noordhuis Re: How do I get hold of session information? Tue, 19 Oct, 15:11
Ben Noordhuis Re: How do I get hold of session information? Tue, 19 Oct, 16:46
Ben Noordhuis Re: How do I get hold of session information? Wed, 20 Oct, 12:29
Ben Noordhuis Re: How to access client socket from a protocol handler Fri, 22 Oct, 21:54
Ben Noordhuis Re: How to access client socket from a protocol handler Fri, 22 Oct, 22:33
Ben Noordhuis Re: How to access client socket from a protocol handler Fri, 22 Oct, 22:52
Ben Noordhuis Re: How to access client socket from a protocol handler Sat, 23 Oct, 12:08
Ben Noordhuis Re: How to access client socket from a protocol handler Sat, 23 Oct, 20:01
Ben Noordhuis Re: How to access client socket from a protocol handler Sat, 23 Oct, 22:08
Ben Noordhuis Re: How to access client socket from a protocol handler Sun, 24 Oct, 11:20
Ben Noordhuis Re: How to init an mmaped file? Tue, 26 Oct, 04:03
Ben Noordhuis Re: Determining if a bucket is created by <!--#include or <!--#echo SSI directives Fri, 29 Oct, 22:39
Eric Covener Re: Error: invalid ELF header Tue, 05 Oct, 00:16
Eric Covener Re: How do I get hold of session information? Tue, 19 Oct, 13:56
Eric Covener Re: How do I get hold of session information? Wed, 20 Oct, 12:30
Eric Covener Re: How do I get hold of session information? Wed, 20 Oct, 12:30
Franz Schwartau New module for anonymous ip logging Tue, 05 Oct, 22:49
Franz Schwartau Re: New module for anonymous ip logging Tue, 05 Oct, 23:13
Franz Schwartau Re: New module for anonymous ip logging Wed, 06 Oct, 07:35
Franz Schwartau Re: New module for anonymous ip logging Wed, 06 Oct, 07:49
Jain Sachinkumar Error: invalid ELF header Tue, 05 Oct, 00:08
Juha Ranta mod_layer7-0.1.0 - Application Layer Switching and Load Balancing module for Apache 2.x Tue, 26 Oct, 16:56
Martin Townsend Memory Pool Mon, 11 Oct, 14:14
Martin Townsend Re: Memory Pool Mon, 11 Oct, 14:40
Martin Townsend Re: Memory Pool Tue, 12 Oct, 08:47
Martin Townsend Re: How do I get hold of session information? Mon, 25 Oct, 09:27
Mike Meyer Memory sharing inside a module? Sat, 16 Oct, 00:48
Mike Meyer Re: How to access client socket from a protocol handler Fri, 22 Oct, 22:01
Mike Meyer How to init an mmaped file? Tue, 26 Oct, 02:52
Mike Meyer Re: How to init an mmaped file? Tue, 26 Oct, 04:47
Mike Meyer Re: How to init an mmaped file? Tue, 26 Oct, 18:36
Mike Meyer Re: How to init an mmaped file? Tue, 26 Oct, 19:15
Nick Kew Re: Filters before mod_include Sat, 02 Oct, 15:42
Nick Kew Re: httpd filters to record the client network time Sat, 02 Oct, 20:23
Nick Kew Re: Memory Pool Mon, 11 Oct, 19:48
Nick Kew Re: Strange EOS bucket in filter Sat, 23 Oct, 10:22
Nick Kew Re: How to init an mmaped file? Tue, 26 Oct, 09:03
Paul Donaldson How do I get hold of session information? Tue, 19 Oct, 13:36
Paul Donaldson Re: How do I get hold of session information? Tue, 19 Oct, 15:05
Paul Donaldson Re: How do I get hold of session information? Tue, 19 Oct, 15:30
Paul Donaldson Re: How do I get hold of session information? Wed, 20 Oct, 12:05
Ray Morris Re: How do I get hold of session information? Wed, 20 Oct, 12:24
Ray Morris Re: Determining if a bucket is created by <!--#include or <!--#echo SSI directives Sat, 30 Oct, 15:51
Sorin Manolache Re: How to init an mmaped file? Tue, 26 Oct, 08:40
Sorin Manolache Re: How to init an mmaped file? Tue, 26 Oct, 18:49
Steffan A. Cline Lasso Connector Sun, 31 Oct, 21:51
Ted Dunning Re: New module for anonymous ip logging Tue, 05 Oct, 22:51
Ted Dunning Re: New module for anonymous ip logging Wed, 06 Oct, 05:16
Travis Bassetti Filters before mod_include Sat, 02 Oct, 14:44
Travis Bassetti Determining if a bucket is created by <!--#include or <!--#echo SSI directives Fri, 29 Oct, 22:24
alin vasile httpd filters to record the client network time Sat, 02 Oct, 15:11
alin vasile Re: httpd filters to record the client network time Mon, 04 Oct, 19:23
r.@tuxteam.de Strange EOS bucket in filter Sat, 23 Oct, 10:06
r.@tuxteam.de Re: Strange EOS bucket in filter Sat, 23 Oct, 10:55
r.@tuxteam.de Re: Strange EOS bucket in filter Sat, 23 Oct, 11:20
Message listThread · Author · Date