httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Sorin Manolache <sor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to init an mmaped file?
Date Tue, 26 Oct 2010 08:40:50 GMT
On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 06:47, Mike Meyer
<mwm-keyword-apache.b9a3c0@mired.org> wrote:
> On Tue, 26 Oct 2010 06:03:48 +0200
> Ben Noordhuis <info@bnoordhuis.nl> wrote:
>
>> Mike, is your code available anywhere?
>
> Unfortunately, a lot of what happens after the connection is made is
> proprietary. I might be able to pull together enough releasable code
> to show what's going on up to the point the connection hook is
> called. Would that help?
>
>        <mike
> --
> Mike Meyer <mwm@mired.org>              http://www.mired.org/consulting.html
> Independent Network/Unix/Perforce consultant, email for more information.
>
> O< ascii ribbon campaign - stop html mail - www.asciiribbon.org

Before invoking the process_connection callback, apache updates the
base_server field of the conn_rec structure based on the client IP.

The error could be that you mmap the file in one config object but you
get another config object as an argument to the process_connection
callback.

In order to check this hypothesis, log the value of the pointer
returned by create_server_config or merge_server_config and the value
of the config object pointer that you get in the process_connection
invokation.

Sorin