httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Travis Bassetti <drchong2000-apa...@yahoo.com>
Subject Determining if a bucket is created by <!--#include or <!--#echo SSI directives
Date Fri, 29 Oct 2010 22:24:22 GMT

Apache Gurus:

Is it possible to determine the "origin" of a bucket in a brigade?   I have
written a filter

    static apr_status_t mod_ssitag_content_filter(ap_filter_t *f,
apr_bucket_brigade *bb)

 which needs to provide special processing of any bucket created from the
#include directive via mod_include.    Is there a way to tell when a bucket is
created via #include?   I want to exclude processing the bucket if it was
created by the #echo directive.    I can't tell if there is a difference in the
bucket type when created by #include or #echo.   Is there some other flag or way
to differentiate these buckets?

Thanks for your help!

Travis